Once upon a time there was a juicy Little Red Riding Hood cake with quark cream and a loose marble base – and not a wolf in sight. Snap up!
Completed in30 minutes plus baking and cooling times
Difficulty : easy
This recipe is : Guests, to prepare well, having coffee, cakes – tarts, baking, eggs, cereals, cheese products, milk + dairy products, fruit
Per serving Energy: 446 kcal, carbohydrates: 44 g, protein: 10 g, fat: 24 g
175 g butter (soft)
200 g of sugar
3 Pk. vanilla
3 Eggs (class M)
200 g flour
2 gestr. Tl cream of tartar2El cocoa powder2Tbsp milk
1Glass of morello cherries (350 g drained weight)
500 g low-fat curd
3 Pk. Cream stabilizer
400 ml of whipped cream
1Pk. red cake icing powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees (convection not recommended). Butter with 150 g sugar, 1 pk. Mix the vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt with the hand mixer for 5 minutes until creamy. Stir in eggs one after the other for 30 seconds. Mix flour with baking powder and stir in briefly.
- Spread half of the dough into a greased springform pan (26 cm Ø). Stir cocoa powder and milk into the rest of the batter. Spread the chocolate dough on the light dough. Drain the morels over a sieve, catch the juice. Spread the fruits on the dough. Bake the cake in the hot oven in the lower third of the oven for 45 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack, remove from the mold and place on a cake plate. Place a cake ring or spring form pan around the cake.
- Quark with 2 pk. Vanilla sugar, 1 pk. Mix the cream stabilizer, 4 tablespoons sugar and 1 pinch of salt with the whisk of the hand mixer. Cream with 2 pk. Beat the cream stabilizer until stiff. Fold the cream into the quark mixture, place on the cake and spread evenly, chill for 2 hours.
- Prepare 250 ml of cherry juice and 1 tablespoon of sugar with the icing powder according to the instructions on the package and immediately pour over the convex side of a tablespoon onto the quark mixture, allow to cool for 30 minutes.
Step by step:
1. Spread half of the dough in a well-greased springform pan and stir cocoa and milk into the remaining dough .
2. Spread the chocolate dough evenly on the light dough layer. This works best with a spatula.
3. Spread the drained cherries close together on the dough, do not press down, just lay them loosely on top.
4. Pour the hot cake icing quickly over the upturned spoon onto the quark mass so that the jet does not create a hole.