There are many recipes for corn soup, but this time we will focus on a
simple and delicious corn soup that kids love! Without a lot of ingredients
and without surprises – just sweet corn soup, quick to prepare and super successful.Preparation time: 5 min
Cooking time: 20 minutes |
Total: 25 min
- 1 cob of medium to large corn
- 1 tablespoon oil or butter
- 1.5 glasses of water
- 1/2 tablespoon cornflour mixed in a bowl with 2 tablespoons water.
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper or to taste
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion or 1 shallot (optional)
- 1 teaspoon chopped celery (optional)
- Boil the corn cob and scrape off the corn kernels.
- Keep 2 tablespoons of corn kernels on the side.
- Mash the corn kernels with a little water to a smooth paste
- Heat oil in a pan, fry the green onion until it becomes translucent.
- Add the celery and fry for a minute.
- Add the corn pulp, water, stir and bring to a boil.
- Add the remaining corn kernels, black pepper and salt, to taste and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cornflour mixture, stir and cook for another 2-3 minutes until the soup thickens.
- Serve the soup hot. Can be garnished with chopped celery or scallions.