Beetroot adds a little blush to the salad, and cress spices the mild omelette.
Completed in 40 minutes
This recipe is :
Vegetarian, low-carb, brunch, main course, baking, roasting, eggs, vegetables, cheese products, herbs, milk + dairy products
Per serving Energy:
756 kcal, carbohydrates:
8 g, protein: 29 g, fat: 66 g
For 2 Servings
3 Slices of Butter cheese 6th
6 Eggs (class M)
Salt pepper 3
prize sugar 4th
Iceberg lettuce 1
Tl oil 1
Gartenkresse Flower beds
- Preheat the oven to 100 degrees (convection not recommended). Tear 3 slices of butter cheese into large pieces. Season 6 eggs (class M) in a bowl with salt and pepper and whisk vigorously with a fork.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of vinegar and 3 tablespoons of water in a salad bowl with salt, pepper and a pinch of sugar. Stir in 4 tablespoons of oil. Peel 1 small beetroot. First slice or plane, then cut into strips. Pour into the vinaigrette. Clean 1⁄4 of the iceberg lettuce and pluck into large pieces. Put on the beetroot, but do not mix in yet.
- Heat 1 tsp oil and 1 tsp butter in a small non-stick pan (15 cm Ø). Add half of the ice and let it set slightly over medium heat. Use a silicone spatula to slide along the bottom of the pan three to four times to the center of the pan and let it set for 2-3 minutes over mild to medium heat. Top with half of the cheese. Fold the omelette in the middle and place on an ovenproof plate. Keep warm on a wire rack in the oven.
- Prepare a second omelette from the remaining egg and cheese and place in the oven after turning over.
- Fold the iceberg lettuce into the beetroot vinaigrette. Arrange the omelets with the lettuce and serve sprinkled with 1⁄2 bed of cut garden cress.